Pie Mapping is a London-based start-up building a dynamic logistics platform that allows organisations to plan, schedule, optimise and track vehicles. Pie Mapping is working within the fast growing vehicle software industry which is ultimately becoming more automated and efficient. The commercial vehicle and logistics industry has lots of interesting technical problems with many changing variables which require dynamic solutions. Pie Mapping are on a mission to provide a powerful connected fleet management solution for logistics and transportation companies that scales globally for any industry vertical.
As a Product Manager, you are experienced in product management practice having guided multiple product development from inception through to implementation and optimisation. You are responsible for the capability roadmap and product vision, using your expertise to define problems and opportunities, writing product requirements which consider data driven insight constraints.
You will shape the future thinking around transport and tracking, and become part of a team focused on building a world-class model. Your scope will range from new initiatives to improve scheduling efficiency, right through to the creation of new management dashboards to support operational processes.
- Have complete ownership of a Product or Focus area / Services involving multiple internal/external stakeholders and drive the Product strategy & execution for that product.
- Engage with your stakeholders to formulate vision, strategy and long-term roadmap for your product and execute it well by constantly managing your stakeholder’s expectations, working through dependencies across multiple products/ teams.
- Understand key user personas, customers & stakeholders for your product and their pain points really well.
- Understand and demonstrate all of the features of your product to different audiences within and outside of your immediate product team
- Effectively document and explain new requirements to your engineering team using user stories, personas, and acceptance tests and help the team in breaking down a complex piece of work/Epic into smaller, deliverable chunks of value that can be delivered faster.
- Steer Sprint/Release planning sessions by working with your engineering counterparts to plan Sprints/ Releases that deliver maximum business value in least effort.
- Are accountable for the performance/ adoption of your product and work towards increasing it.
- Lead discovery work around minimum viable product (MVP) for any new product/feature, collaborating with user experience (UX) and engineering teams to prototype and validate MVP.
- Help the team in breaking down a complex piece of work/Epic into smaller, deliverable chunks of value that can be delivered faster.
- Provide leadership and direction to cross functional team on short-term tasks/ near-term priorities.
- Monitor competitor activity, commissions, overseas market trends.
- Drive the acceptance and adoption of ideas and improvements with product and engineering stakeholders.
- Provide support and coaching to junior Product Managers as well as peers.
- Present to other Tesco Product areas on your Product and its functional/engineering capabilities.
- Effectively presented the Vision, Roadmap, Key KPIs and execution plans (Release/ Sprint plans) for your product.
- Driven experiments against defined hypotheses, created MVPs towards robust data-driven decisions on product improvements and their influence on product performance indicators.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A methodical and analytical approach, great problem-solving skills and can provide logical answers to complex problems.
- Used good prioritisation techniques to refine & groom your feature backlog regularly.
- Attitude and the aptitude to learn new product area/domain quickly.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Great presentation & persuasion skills
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.