Pie Mapping is a London-based startup building a dynamic logistics platform that allows organisations to plan, schedule, optimise and track vehicles. Pie Mapping is working within the fast growing vehicle software industry which is ultimately becoming more automated and efficient. The commercial vehicle and logistics industry has lots of interesting technical problems with many changing variables which require dynamic solutions. Pie Mapping are on a mission to provide a powerful connected fleet management solution for logistics and transportation companies that scales globally for any industry vertical.
We’re looking for someone who loves designing clean, honest and simple, digital experiences. You’ll be developing the Pie Mapping brand and maintaining the look and feel of the Pie Mapping products, apps & websites by designing new user interfaces and improving current ones. We need a creative, logical, user-driven designer who can both support and work with other members of the current team. We want someone who wants to always push the quality of both their own work and the work of others in the team.
- Work across mobile interfaces, web interfaces and also future brand development.
- Maintain and design entire new features and functionality, work on incremental improvements, features, back end tools, emails, etc.
- Providing both unpolished conceptual options as well as high quality final designs.
- An interest in user experience is a must as this kind of role is for a thinker / doer, someone who can feel confident enough to present ideas and see their own ideas through to a pixel perfect design.
- Ensure designs are produced on time and to high quality.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND CONDUCT
- Solid experience of UI/UX design with a strong portfolio containing your best examples of digital user interfaces, including sites that provide a high level of functionality/interactivity.
- Experience in mobile user interface design.
- You can conceptualise and wireframe ideas quickly and consistently, on paper and/or digitally.
- Using a user-centered approach, you consider the flow of the experience holistically.
- You effortlessly work with other designers and developers to realise your concepts and designs.
- Experience with styleguide oriented workflows + designing complex (enterprise) applications is a plus.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Self-motivated and able to achieve deadlines and work independently.
- Solid communication skills and team-working capability.
- Eye for detail.
- Ability to work with all cross company departments to achieve common goals.
- Positive and logical approach together with willingness to learn.
- Enthusiastic and fun to work with.
- Extremely passionate about user experience.
- A desire to establish a young, fresh, digital brand.
Market Rate - Competitive
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com