SOLUTION ARCHITECT - Full time
We’re Pie, a London-based startup, building a world-class SaaS transportation logistics platform, disrupting existing fleet management for logistics and transportation. Working out of our central London office, we're solving problems through technology that real people and businesses face, developing our solution from the ground up in an industry crying out for innovation.
We provide a service for resource management, order and route creation, vehicle tracking and proactive monitoring, enabling visibility across the traffic office, drivers, and creating efficiencies with real-time fleet management. By seamlessly providing an on-demand experience for connecting drivers with collections and deliveries from customers in real-time, we make it easy for our clients and drivers to manage their fleet and work with third-party providers and contractors to complete an order.
We take enormous pride in who we are and what we do, and we’re now looking for new members to join the Pie family – those hungry, foolish, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together.
The position of Solution Architect is an integral part of the Commercial team and is key to the successful delivery of quality solutions to clients.
This role will be responsible for capturing detailed business and systems requirements, designing, documenting and proposing solutions to clients. They will ensure that we deliver quality and timely new solution implementation for new, as well as manage change requests for existing clients.
They will be a skilled influencer in client requirements, bringing them in line with the Pie product offerings. This will involve managing major change projects to both new and existing clients where the Commercial team has identified that a potential complexity requires solution support.
Additionally, this role is responsible for documenting, and verifying cost estimates for the solution requirements, both initial and final proposals.
- Engage with clients to extract critical business requirements and conduct a gap analysis between these and Pie capabilities
- Conduct client audits suggesting recommendations, optimisations and industry best practise options
- Support customer change request process so they are dealt with quickly and accurately.
- Design solutions to fulfil client requirements that fit both client procedures/systems and the Pie product offering
- Complete appropriate documentation for proposed solutions to a prescribed standard format
- Ensure all proposed solutions go through internal peer review and technical Review
- Obtain agreement from clients for proposed solutions, initial project deliverables and any phased delivery
- Lead handover of solutions to both internal and external development teams, periodically checking in with stakeholders during delivery to ensure solution success
- Assist Commercial team in pre-sales phase to define initial high-level solution requirements
- Assist both internal and external development teams during the delivery phase of projects
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Pie products and technologies
- Be customer champion and attain high levels of customer satisfaction at all times
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience, developing and maintaining robust and feature-rich native
- iOS Apps (Please provide App Store links to apps worked on)
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com.